Post Planner is an independent application you install within Facebook that is intended to help you with the deployment of your content. This application offers both a free and paid version. Some of the features include:
- Automated posting: you can organize and setup content deployment schedules.
- Identify trends: you can add content that is trending to a queue.
- Blogging: add your feed and publish posts automatically.
- Simple analytics: keep track of data on how your content is performing in terms of clicks, likes and comments.
- Audience segmenting: target your posts to your audience based on gender, age, interests etc.
- Bulk uploads: pack in a month’s worth of posts.
If you feel like you could use some extra help with managing your Facebook account, I definitely recommend trying out this app to help you get organized.